Monday, October 18, 2010

The First Blog


   Hello world! Welcome to the travelers blog, dedicated to all people who loves to travel different places around the world.



I remembered when I was a child,  one of my dream is to travel any places here in my country and wished some part of the globe. That's impossible, my friends said.
Maybe they were right because for me I don't have enough money to pursue my impossible dream. Hehehe funny!



Even though  these dreams are not yet come I'm still hoping that time welcome will become possible for me to travel around the world.



Right now I'm still searching about beautiful places such as beach resorts, hotels, restaurants, movie houses, adventure places, concert venues, cities and many more.






Flight Network - Specializing in Cheap Flights

No comments:

Post a Comment